The primary mission of the Mother Emanuel Community Resiliency Project is to provide access to specialized services for those who were directly affected by the Mother Emanuel AME Church Massacre.
A secondary mission is to provide helpful information to those who were indirectly affected by this tragedy as well as to the community at large.
Who We Serve:
- Many of the specialized services we provide are limited to direct victims of the Mother Emanuel AME Church Massacre who include:
- Family members of those who were killed
- Surviving witnesses and their family members
- Members of the Mother Emanuel AME church congregation
- However, the informational services provided in this website are free to anyone in the community.